27.2.14

Food and Art



Hi There !

Im surprise after checking on my friends social media.. I know him for almost a year now.. and I know he loved to take pictures of his food creations. He started with just simple camera  Japanese lunch box or Bento, its look neat and to be honest.. it just exactly like Japanese who made those Bento's !

After Bento he tried other Asian foods and start to get profesional, and I just knew that making food pictures can be sooo.... interesting and need alot of details and tools not only a camera and of course time.. because you need to cook ( if you happen to make those food by yourself ) and of course the presentations, you can check on the tools here I post one of his picture while making it.

So beside the presentation, the way you capture the food and the most important thing is.. you need to put feeling to it... so the picture can speak by it self.. sometimes food pictures look neat.. nice colours..but people dont think its yummy or they dont want to have it for their lunch...well that is my opinions.. but Mark's pictures most of them make me want to have it on my table hehehe so.. I think he did it .... and he is making an Art :)

I will share the url of his pictures when he decide to show his food pictures for public.. for now.. here are some of his pictures.. from the simple picture ( Bento ) with simple camera to other high quality pictures :)
hope you all like it

-D-

source : pictures courtesy of Mark Albert 


Bento with simple camera
Bento 

nice Chicken Hainan 

This is how it work..  mmmm            
    

No comments: